To educate Christian students with the necessary business knowledge and skills that they may proclaim Jesus Christ and serve Him in the Church and society.
- Prioritization - Students will demonstrate a working knowledge of prioritization related to spiritual aspects of life, relational interactions and their service to the church and the world. Specific skills developed will be time management, goal setting, resource allocation, vision, organization, drive and critical thinking.
- Communication - Students will analyze and express information and ideas in a variety of appropriate means with clarity and coherence in written and spoken forms.
- Knowledge - Students will master the key sub-disciplines within the business realm. Specific skills developed will be subject matter expertise, applying knowledge to everyday life, decision-making, problem solving and confidence in decisions.
- Servanthood - Students will analyze their role in the world and work, modeling Jesus Christ’s example as our model of leadership. Specific skills developed will be driven-ness, working with excellence, flexibility, self-motivation, and ethical actions.
- Interpersonal Skills - Students will experience and apply love and trust in relationships, both personal and business. Specific skills developed will be delegation, collaboration, motivation, candor, and high emotional intelligence.
- Stewardship - Students will apply the concept of maximizing God’s gifts in our lives. Areas of emphasis will be identifying and developing gifts and talents and balancing resources.